Guangdong Travel Group November 2006

This blog is for the CHI Guangdong Travel Group from November 2006. It's a place we can share photos and information about our daughters as they grow and change.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Chloe Brown

For pictures and updates go to Ken and April's blog. A note from the family is below. Check it out!
www.chloejoy.typepad.com


*********************************************************
I just do not have that much time to downlaod pictures that is why I have my own blog, but you can put my blog as a link on your blog and then the rest can see my pictures and hear an update at www.chloejoy.typepad.com . I also have lots of pictures for some of the other families on there that you and they can print off. I have meant to send the pictures to everybody, but I have just not had time. I have 4 kids now and it is pretty crazy around here. We are doing great though!!
Great to hear from you!

Sincerely,
April, Ken, Caleb, Nathan, Noah, & Chloe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home